Documents Required For Limited Liability Partnership Registration
This list is also known as “LLP Registration Checklist”.
Details /Documents required from each Designated Partner of the proposed
- 1. Pan Card
- 2. Bank statement on which Name & Address is clearly mentioned(updated within two months)
- 3. ID Proof (AADHAAR/Voter id/ DL/ Passport)
- 4. Qualification
- 5. Occupation
- 6. Place of birth
- 7. Duration of stay at present address
- 8. For Reg. Off. Address: Utility bill not older than two months (Mobile bill / Electricity Bill / Gas Bill)
- 9. Passport size photograph
- 10. Mobile Number
- 11. Email ID
- 12. Email ID for the proposed LLP
- 13. If the company property is on rent then the rent agreement is to be shown.
- 14. One of these two:- Electricity/ Water bill but any of them must be of the business place only
- 15. Property papers (owned)
- 16. Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
Advantages Of A LLP
There are multiple reasons to get your entity registered as “Limited Liability Partnership”:
- • Preferred by banks, VCs & investors.
- • Lesser compliances than companies.
- • Acts as a separate legal entity which limits your liability.
- • Offers the flexibility of a partnership firm and the advantages of a Limited Company.
- • Easy to register, manage & run.
- • The LLP can be very smoothly dissolved.
Minimum Requirements For LLP Registration
- • A minimum of 2 Designated Partners must be present, during the whole process..
- • There should not be less than two Designated Partners, as it is a compulsory requirement.
- • No pre-determined minimal amount for Capital Contribution.
- • DPIN for all the Designated Partners..
- • At least one designated partner should be an Indian Resident.
Note: You will be required to pay “LLP registration government fees” also during the registration process.